lc625
Hi Mr. Alves,
perhaps you might rember that I' going to convert the OSCAT Lib to OpenPLC. It makes good progess so far. Unfortunately I'm experiencing problems with the editor. Under some circumstances the Editor crashes when I try to declare custom data types. After this issue occures, it's not possible to declare the same type again. No difference if I reboot, start the editor again or delete the "buggy" data type. Trying to declare the same data type again always results in another crash. 
Attached you find a screenshot and the bug report from tonight.
I described this issue a few days before with attachments which might be helpful.
https://openplc.discussion.community/post/editor-bug-10260346
I would be great if you could try to fix this issue.
Quote 0 0
thiagoralves
I'll share this with the Beremiz team, they might have more info on how to fix that. Thanks!
Quote 0 0
thiagoralves
Do you mind testing this on the latest version of Beremiz (attached)? OpenPLC Editor is based on Beremiz, and I just want to make sure that the same problem happens on Beremiz as well. To run Beremiz instead of OpenPLC Editor, go to the folder where you installed OpenPLC (C:\Users\[YOUR-USER-NAME]\OpenPLC\OpenPLC Editor\ ) and then extract the contents of the beremiz.zip in there (do not create a sub folder. Just extract beremiz.zip in there). You will have a "beremiz" folder with contents similar to the "editor" folder. Then, just rename the "editor" folder to something else (like "editor-original" for example) and rename the "beremiz" folder to "editor". Then when you launch OpenPLC Editor again, it will load Beremiz instead. If you want to go back to OpenPLC Editor, just rename the "editor" folder back to "beremiz" and rename "editor-original" back to "editor"
Quote 0 0
lc625
Done everything as described. Unfortunately the same result. Error log and screenshot attached.

Additionally I tried out something else to clarify. I opened a blank project (Beremiz and OpenPLC Editor) and focused only on declaring data types. No FB's in the project. I suppose, that the bug occured, if you try to declare data types containing arrays of arrays.

Perhaps it helps.
Quote 0 0
thiagoralves
Ok. So it seems that the bug is related to Beremiz main core. I'll open a issue on their bitbucket repository. Thanks!
Quote 0 0