I tried to put the simlink excutable in the same folder of the simulink file, but running it gives a strange result (as if it was reading a different .cfg). No idea where this is coming from, even though it reminds me of an example I prepared with factoryIO a while ago for the PID level control of a tank (but which I am not running right now of course). Any hint?
Just to be clear, I:
1. loaded and compiled the hello world program in the runtime
2. selected the simulink hw layer
3. launched the simulink model
4. navigated with cygwin to the simulink model folder, where I have the .cfg and where I compiled simlink
5. ran the simlink.exe from cygwin from inside that folder
Is all correct?